Charter Click FZC maintains the charterclick.com website (hereinafter called as "Site"). This policy applied only to activities charterclick.com engages on its website and does not apply to charterclick.com activities that are "offline" or unrelated to the website.
charterclick.com collects certain anonymous data regarding the use of the website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is collected to improve the performance of the website. The anonymous data collected by the charterclick.com website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, and the length of the visit of the website. You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the charterclick.com website, which may include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. This information can be collected when feedback or e-mails are sent to charterclick.com, when you register for services, or make purchases via the website.
We collect information from: registered users of charterclick.com, guests of charterclick.com, charter companies that post vessels on charterclick.com, other people/companies who have business relationships with us or other people/companies who have connection with us. For using charterclick.com and/or any services provided by charterclick.com we can request some additional information, such as: a) full name, b) postal address, c) mobile number, d) e-mail address, e) age, f) country of residence, g) gender and another information that can be necessary for us to provide our services. All information provided voluntarily, but if you wish to make a booking order, you have to provide your personal information. If it is necessary, we can get information about you from other sources (such as finance or credit reference agencies). In order to help us to provide our services in the best possible way, we can enclose this information to the information which you already provided us with. We can allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, and information publicly or with friends but we cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others.
We collect your personal information for the specified purposes, including: the process of registration on our site, using services of our site and making bookings on our site for the customers and charter companies. The necessary information can be used by our company, our agents and sub-contractors for further execution of your booking order.
Please note: When you make booking orders you enter into a direct contractual relationship with Charter Companies, so we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Their standards may differ from ours.
1. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. We do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site. The information collected by our site is used to process orders, to keep you informed about your order status, to notify you of products, services or special offers that may be of interest to you, and for statistical purposes for improving our site. If the Customer orders the pick-up service, which means the Customer’s transportation from his/her location to the Vessel location, provided by the third parties we will disclose your contact information and information about your location to third parties for pick-up purposes. For example, we must release your phone number and your location information to the pick-up service to pick you up you from the location that you mentioned.
2. All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
charterclick.com may use non-personal "aggregated data" to enhance the operation of our website, or analyse interest in the areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide charterclick.com with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission.
CharterClick may use the personal data
charterclick.com may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request. charterclick.com may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agencies request or if required by law. Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a party if charterclick.com files for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of charterclick.com in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
3. SECURITY. charterclick.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security. However, charterclick.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
4. OTHER WEBSITES. charterclick.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties, different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site are not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
4.1. MINORS. charterclick.com does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the charterclick.com website’s registration procedure or booking services, and charterclick.com requests that minors under the age of 18 would not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not knowingly collected, charterclick.com does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
4.2. CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES. If you wish to modify or update any information charterclick.com has received, please contact us through the “Contact Us” section of the Site.
5. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA. CharterClick may use your personal data, including, but not limited to, your name, email address and telephone number for a database record creation about you. This record may be used by CharterClick for:
- direct marketing of related services and products;
- direct marketing of reward, loyalty, privileges or co - branding programmes and related services and products.
If you don’t want your personal data being used for CharterClick’s direct marketing purposes, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com
1. INTRODUCTION. In the context of electronic messaging, "spam" or "junk mail" received via email means: any electronic unsolicited commercial or indiscriminate message sent without the express consent of the recipient(s). Spam is also used as the vehicle for the delivery of other online threats such as spyware, phishing and malware. We have a zero-tolerance spam policy.
2. SPAM FILTERING. Our messaging systems automatically scans all incoming email messages and filters out messages that appear to be spam. We may also report incoming email as spam. This can result in IP addresses and domain names being blacklisted.
3. SPAM FILTERING ISSUES.
3.1. No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered out by our systems.
3.2. If you believe that a legitimate message you have sent has been filtered out by our systems, please advise the message recipient by another means.
3.3. You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by:
(a) Sending the message in plain text (instead of, or in addition to, HTML);
(b) Removing any message attachments;
(c) Avoiding the terminology and text styling typically used by spammers; and/or
(d) Ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch.
4. USER SPAM.
4.1 We provide a facility that enables users to send email messages to others.
4.2 Users must not use our messaging facility or any of our other services to store, copy, send, relay or distribute spam.
4.3 Full provisions concerning the use of our messaging facility are set out in our website terms and conditions of use.
5. VARIATION. We may amend this policy at any time by publishing a new version on our website.
6. OUR DETAILS.
6.1 This website is owned and operated by Charter Click FZC
6.2 Our principal place of business is at Um Al Quwain Free Trade Zone.
6.3 You can contact us by using our website contact form.