Dubai’s sea water is considered to be among the cleanest in the whole world, and that is why it is so popular among fishermen from all over the planet. Fishing trips can be organized at any time of the year, but in case you are interested in a particular fish, we have got you covered - here’s a quick breakdown:
- First of all, if you are aiming at barracuda, red snapper or catfish, you can’t go wrong with Dubai - these types of fish are available here all year around. So whenever you decide to come, you can be perfectly sure that is going to be a perfect season for fishing;
- Kingfish, grouper and queenfish season starts in October, and ends with the first days of June - so don’t expect a good catch in summer. We recommend to come in November through February to get the best kingfish, grouper and queenfish catch;
- And finally, if you want to catch some Cobia, November through February would be a perfect time to do just that. You’ll still have a chance to have a decent catch in March and April, but don’t expect anything during June, July or August - Dubai is famous for its high summer temperatures.
In general, the mid autumn to mid spring is considered to be the best time for fishing enthusiasts.
Now, let’s quickly mention the most popular fishing types in the region:
- Bottom fishing is, probably, the easiest one to start from. All you need is a boat, fishing rod and a couple of bait sets to get you started. It is usually being done not far from the shore, so you don’t even have to go far from Dubai Marina or Umm Suqeim, where you will start your trip;
- Deep sea fishing is, as you might have already guessed, is a complete opposite of bottom fishing - our experienced captain will show you the best place in the Gulf waters, and we can assure you that you will have a time of your life;
- Big-game fishing is a sports offshore fishing, that targets large type of fish - usually tuna or marlin;
- Trolling - a type of fishing, where you are drawing a couple of fishing lines through the water from aboard your fishing yacht, that you conveniently booked on CharterClick - how cool is that?!
And now we came to the most interesting part of the process - how to stop dreaming about your prefect fishing trip, and make it a reality. Simple. Step 1 - you book your fishing boat on CharterClick.com Step 2 - well, actually, let’s talk about the first step a little bit more. Here at CharterClick we follow one simple rule - Convenience Through Simplicity, meaning that the whole process of booking your fishing trip should be quick, simple and possible to be done from any device on the market. After you have set the date of your trip, a time you want to leave the pier and the duration of your trip, you will see all the available boats for that time slot. However you have already decided, that you specifically want to go fishing - that’s a done deal (and speaking of deals - we have them too, just have a look at our “Deals” section, you’ll see what we are talking about). And that’s why we have a filter on the left side of the page, where you can specifically narrow down your search results only to the fishing boats - feel free to browse each and every one of them to make your final decision. Based on our experience, we recommend everybody who wants to enjoy a fishing trip to book a boat for at least 4 hours - this way you will have a plenty of time to enjoy the whole process, or even prepare your catch - some of our boats are equipped with an onboard grill, so you can enjoy your delicious grilled fish steak right there in the very moment. Before you proceed to the payment page, do not forget to tick the “I’m going to fish” box - this way we will know for sure that you are coming for a fishing session, and will prepare all the fishing equipment, along with extra sets of fishing tackles and baits just for you. Free of charge, of course.
As you can see, booking your next fishing trip has never been easier - you just put the time and date, choose your boat and pay online - this is it, we will even prepare your baits for you. From there on, all you will have to do is wait for that perfect fishing trip. So the next time you are thinking about getting a fishing tour, be smart - book it online, on CharterClick.com